quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Addiction

Wide and oversized pants

Esta rúbrica vai mudar um bocadinho. Daqui para a frente, a maior parte dos posts serão sobre pessoas que me inspiram neste tipo de addictions que tenho em relação a roupa/acessoórios, que podem ou não estar na moda (tal como antes). A diferença é que vai deixar de haver o "How they wear it" e "How I wear it"(só às vezes, dependendo da minha disponibilidade), por isso a parte boa continua ;)

The "Addiction" post will change a little bit. From now on, most of all will be about how other people inspired me using these kind of my addictions when it comes to clothes/accessories even if they are present trends or not (just like before). The difference is that there will be no "How they wear it" and "How I wear it" (only sometimes, depending on my availability), so the good stuff continues ;)










Source: check pic name

I simply love them!!

1 comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...