segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

Decorating Entrance Halls











Source: check pic name

Hello my dear readers!

Here are some inspiring images of entrance halls, I think it has to be a very functional place in a house but it also must be a very well thought space since it is the first impression for a person that visits your home! Do you agree with me?
Changing subject...How was your weekend? Mine was very calm, classes all Saturday and watching films with bf, and yesterday I just relaxed, lost myself in pinterest and tumblrs, went to the cinema and ate lots of kinder chocolate!

Wish you all an amazing week!!

1 comentário:

  1. adorei esta tua seleção. Também tenho um post preparado sobre este tema que é uma das partes da casa que mais aprecio! Bom trabalho!!!

    beijinhos

    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...